Justin is an Episcopal priest (serving as the Canon for Vocations in the Diocese of Central Florida) and teaches theology and apologetics at Gordon-Conwell-Theological Seminary and Reformed Theological Seminary. He previously taught at the University of Virginia and Emory University. Justin serves on the boards of GRACE (Godly Response to Abuse in Christian Environments), HeartSupport, and Leaders Collective. He holds two masters degrees from Reformed Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. from Emory University. Justin and his wife, Lindsey, live in Orlando, Florida, with their two daughters.
- Know the Heretics
- Know the Creeds and Councils
- On the Grace of God
- Acts: A 12-Week Study
- Ecclesiastes: A 12-Week Study
- What Do You Do For A Living?
Justin and his wife, Lindsey, are authors of:
- God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies
- Is It My Fault?: Hope and Healing for Those Suffering Domestic Violence
- Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault
- Rid of My Disgrace: Small Group Discussion Guide
Justin is the editor of:
- Christian Theologies of Scripture: A Comparative Introduction
- Christian Theologies of Sacraments: A Comparative Introduction
- Christian Theologies of Salvation: A Comparative Introduction
- For the World: Essays in Honor of Richard L. Pratt Jr.
Justin is the series editor for the KNOW series with Zondervan:
- “Creed and Confessions,” Modern Reformation (26.3)
- “The Need for a New Adam,” Modern Reformation (26.2)
- “The Difference Between Shame and Guilt,” Modern Reformation (26.2)
- “Why You Shouldn’t Call That False Teaching a Heresy,” Christianity Today (October 2016)
- “Violence in the Home: How pastors can help victims of domestic abuse,” Leadership Journal (Spring 2015)
- “Three Views: After Domestic Violence, Why Should a Christian Wife Call the Police, Not a Pastor, First?” Christianity Today (January/February 2015)
- ESV Gospel Transformation Bible (wrote note on Acts)
- ESV Men’s Devotional Bible (wrote notes on Acts)
- General Editor of the KNOW series published with Zondervan
- Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling (co-authored chapter “The Ministry of the Holy Spirit”)
- Comfortable Words: Essays in Honor of Paul F. M. Zahl (wrote the chapter “Grace for Victims”)
- Radical Orthodoxy and the Reformed Tradition: Creation, Covenant, and Participation (wrote the chapter “Being Bound Together: Covenant and Participation”)
- Death and Religion in a Changing World (co-authored chapter “Contemporary American Funerals: Personalizing Tradition”)
Here are free chapters from some of these books.