Justin is an Episcopal priest (serving as the Canon for Vocations in the Diocese of Central Florida) and teaches theology, philosophy, and Christian thought at Gordon-Conwell-Theological Seminary and Reformed Theological Seminary. He previously taught at the University of Virginia and Emory University. Justin holds two masters degrees from Reformed Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. from Emory University.
He and his wife, Lindsey, are authors of:
- God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies
- Is It My Fault?: Hope and Healing for Those Suffering Domestic Violence
- Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault
- Rid of My Disgrace: Small Group Discussion Guide
Justin is also the editor of:
- For the World: Essays in Honor of Richard L. Pratt Jr.
- Christian Theologies of Scripture: A Comparative Introduction